Peanut Butter Stuffed French Toast
Try this unique combination of peanut butter and french toast to make your breakfast yummier.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 Bread slices
- 3 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3 drops Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Maida Cake Flour
- Amul Butter to toast
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, cinnamon, milk, vanilla essence till we get a frothy mixture.
- Pour this mix into a plate. Heat a nonstick pan and add little butter or ghee.
- Take one slice of bread and quickly dip into batter and toast on one side.
- In general, we dip both sides of bread in batter and fry in the pan. But today, I added little maida into the batter and so I dipped only one side and poured the batter on another side.
- Fry on both sides of 2 bread slices and apply a generous layer of peanut butter on the 2 bread slices and arrange your favorite fruits and top it with the peanut butter applied slice.
- Cut into 2 triangles. It looks like a lengthy process but it takes less than 15 min to prepare this yummy breakfast.