Lemon Coriander Soup
A tasty soup is rich in Vitamin C, is the best way to start your meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves chopped
- 2 pcs Garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup Onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Cabbage chopped
- 1 pc Green Chilies chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Carrot chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- In a pan heat oil and saute all finely chopped vegetables, garlic, green chili, onion, cabbage, and carrot.
- Now add vegetable stock and cook it for a minute.
- Now add lemon juice, cornflour and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Stir corn flour together with a bit of cool water in a small bowl