Making a pasta sounds simple but making a “good” pasta takes some practices. But I’ll show you how to make quick, healthy and easy pasta that is ready to eat in just 20 minutes! It is creamy, savoury and its instagramable. What can be better then that?
And when you celebrate your weeknight with this seafood it becomes more delicious. Specialy in my case I like brown shrimp their flavor isn’t the strongest and my hubby likes Pink shrimp because of it’s lit sweet taste. In this pasta recipe you can use any type of shrimps, to make more impressive dish you can also use jumbo size shrimps.
In the above photo you can also see it’s ingredients, add spinach if you want to make it more healty and nutritious. If you like this recipe you may like this dishes too,
Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 100 gm Pasta
- 50 gm Spinach
- 100 gm Raw Shrimp peeled
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 100 ml Milk
- 3 Garlic chopped
- 1 Tomato diced
- Boil the pasta until its perfectly al dente.Set aside.
- Boil the peeled shrimp for about 3 minutes until it turns red and drains. Set aside.
- Boil the spinach for just about 1 minutes. Don’t boil it too long or it will become overcooked.
- On medium heat, add the butter and garlic.
- Add the diced tomato. Stir fry it until it smells good.
- Add the milk and stir until the water reduced about 50%.
- Pour it into a bowl and add pasta, spinach, and shrimps. Mix it well.
- Serve it. You can also add grated cheese for topping.