How To Make Mini Brioche Buns
Start your day with this soft French pastry, make it as a breakfast or dessert.
Servings: 8 people
- 3 cups Strong Flour
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp Active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- 2 1/2 tbsp Amul Butter
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In the bowl whisk together the warm water, milk, yeast, eggs and sugar. Beat until it becomes frothy.
- Now gently add the flours, salt and butter. Make a dough, knead it until the dough is smooth and elastic.The dough should stretch without breaking but will still be very slightly sticky to the touch.
- Divide the dough into golf size equal round pieces.
- Transfer to your baking sheet, placing them a few inches apart. Cover and rest for 1-2 hours, or until puffy and slightly risen.
- Brush the buns with egg, place the baking dish on the oven floor. Bake it until golden brown.
- Leave to cool and then enjoy.