Peanut Butter Protein Doughnuts with Chocolate Frosting
Try this chocolate and peanut butter flavored doughnut for your party dessert.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Maida / Cake Flour
- 1 cup Mawa Grated
- 1 tsp Active dry yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Sugar powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 2 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Melted
- 8 Cashew nuts chopped
- In a small bowl, add yeast in warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, sieve maida, salt, baking powder and 1 spoon of powdered sugar.
- In the center of a bowl, make some space and add activated yeast.
- Add milk, khoya, peanut butter, cinnamon powder and rub with hands until like breadcrumbs.
- Knead into a soft dough and keep aside until dough gets doubled. Roll out dough into a thick roti, with a doughnut cutter, cut doughnuts.
- Deep fry these doughnuts in oil.Keep them aside.
- In a plate, spread sprinklers and in other plate spread cashew nuts.
- Dip half of the Doughnuts in melted chocolate and then aside.
- Sprinkle sprinklers on them and on other cashew nuts. Serve it.