Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Spaghetti Aglio Olio means spaghetti, garlic and olive oil.The traditional Italian pasta which is ready in minutes.
Servings: 6 people
- 20 g Porcini Mushrooms dried
- 4 pcs Chicken Thighs without skin, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 pcs Garlic cloves
- 320 g Spaghetti
- 150 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Powder to taste
- Put your Porcini Mushrooms in a bowl and pour over just enough boiling water to cover them. Put to one side to soak them for few minutes.Finely slice the garlic, and chop the coriander.
- Meanwhile boil water for pasta, when it starts getting boiled add some salt then pasta.
- Heat splash of olive oil, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and cook them in the oil, the smaller the pieces will be the sooner it will cook.
- Strain the porcini, reserve some of the soaking water, add porcini along with garlic to the same pan with chicken sauté till garlic gets golden brown, add chilli flakes to it and the reserved soaking water, let it simmer for 2 min.
- Once the pasta is done, add to the pan along with some pasta water, add parmesan cheese, and toss it well. Serve it garnished with fresh chopped coriander.