Eggless Banana Pancake
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Banana finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups milk as per requirement
- In a bowl add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, powder sugar, salt and mix it well.
- Now add chopped bananas, milk and stir it well.
- In a frying pan, grease the pan with butter and put of the better on at a time.
- When the edges leave the pan, flip the pancake and cook on the other side as well.
- Serve immediately when hot.