Simple Egg Omelette
Tradition simple snack for kick start morning.
Servings: 1 person
- 2 pcs Egg
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 pc Green Chillies chopped
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Take a big bowl and break the eggs, whisk with spoon.
- Add onions, salt, black pepper powder, green chili and coriander leaves. Stir nicely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add this mixture to form a round shape.
- Turn the omelette after 1 min and cook for 2 min.
- Serve hot with breads.
- You can add cheese if you want to enrich the taste.