Dry Fruits Balls
I would like to dedicate this recipe to my mother, the dry fruits were little boring for me to eat in my childhood so I decided to make it little attractive for my kids to eat one each day.
Servings: 3 people
- 1 cup Figs chopped
- 1 cup Dates paste
- 1 cup Dates chopped
- 1/4 cup Almond chopped
- 1/4 cup Pistachio chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cashews chopped
- 1/2 cup Poppy seeds for garnishing
- In a non stick pan, add dates paste and saute for few minutes.
- Now add chopped dried figs and dates, cook for another 5 min till the mixture becomes little thick.
- In a separate non stick pan, add a spoon of ghee roast almonds, cashews and pistachios ( to get crunchy effect while eating ).
- When the dates mixture becomes a thick dough kind, add roasted nuts and mix well.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 10 min.
- Apply little ghee to your palms, take a small portion of dough and make small balls, press a dent in the middle and roll in khus khus seeds.
- Fill the dents with pista slices or your favourite toppings.
- These yummy and healthy dry fruit balls are ready to be served.