Classic Deviled Eggs
- 12 Eggs
- 6 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds grounded
- Salt to taste
- Pepper Powder to taste
- Put the egg carefully in a saucepan add water enough water to cover them by about 1 cm.
- Boil the water for 30 seconds on high flame.
- Now cover the lid tightly and cook it for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Immediately remove the eggs in ice water and cool it for 10 minutes.
- Now peel the eggs by cracking the shells and roll it between your hands. You can also store it in the refrigerator for 5 days.
- Now cut eggs lengthwise in half and remove yolks and mash the yolks.
- Add salt, pepper, mayonnaise, grounded mustard in mashed yolk and make a smooth batter.
- Pipe or spoon the yolk batter in eggs.
- Sprinkle some red chili powder and coriander leaves and serve it cool.