Chilli Garlic Penne Pasta
I want to dedicate my recipe to my mom, she inspires me to grow my own wings, letting me fly and catching me when I fall.
Servings: 2 people
- 250 gms Penne pasta
- 1 tbsp Food oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 pc Medium Onions chopped
- 2 pcs Green Chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Mix herbs
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Red chili sauce
- In a saucepan boil water. Add some oil, salt, and pasta.
- Boil the pasta till it bites in a teeth.
- Now take a pan put oil add chopped garlic saute a little. Add chopped onion and green chili, cook it for few minutes.
- Now add pasta and cook for a while.
- Add chili flakes, oregano, mix herbs, black pepper, and salt.
- add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, and red chili sauce.
- Then cook for a while.
- Serve on a plate and your spicy Chilli Garlic Penne Pasta
The picture looks yummy so I make this dish at home and it tastes so like ready-made pasta, even I like this version more than the other cafes and restaurants pasta.