- 1/2 cup Carrot shredded fine
- 250 g boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Cabbage shredded fine
- 1/2 cup Capsicum shredded fine
- 1/2 cup Onions sliced
- 2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Food oil
- 200 g Noodles boiled and drained well
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- Cut chicken breast into thin stripes.Boil them for about 5-10 minutes.
- Mix together the vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, salt, and cornflour and add enough water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil, add onions and garlic.
- Saute till a little soft. Add the carrots, cabbage, and capsicum, stir-fry over high heat for a minute.
- Add the water mixture, and chicken. Stir it continuously.
- Add boiled noodles, mix well and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Serve the Chicken Noodles and enjoy.