Lemon Chicken Skewers
Everyone thinks that making Chicken Skewers is a hard thing to do. Here is an easy way to make Chicken Kebabs that your whole family will surely love.
Servings: 4 people
- 500 g boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Onions
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 2 Garlic
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- In a bowl add olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, lemon Zest, mix herbs, chilli flakes, oregano, salt and pepper, mix it well for a marinade.
- Now add boneless, skinless chicken breast pieces into the marinade, mix it well and refrigerate it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat the non-stick pan or grill pan on medium flame, thread the marinated chicken and onion, bell pepper onto wooden skewers, brush some marinade onto the onion and bell pepper.
- Cook skewers for 4 to 5 minutes each side until cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Repeat with all skewers and serve warm with bread.