Crispy Potato Patties
Here is my mom's favorite potato patties, Love you, mom. It is the Indian snack which gives a real treat to our taste buds any time.
Servings: 3 people
- 3 pcs Potatoes boiled medium size
- 1 pc Carrot medium size-grated
- 2 pcs Green Chillies chopped
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Boil the potatoes and mash them. Add grated carrot.
- Add spices red chili powder, coriander powder, green chilies, garam masala.
- Add remaining spices chat masala, a pinch of turmeric, lemon juice, and salt.
- Add crushed dry mint leaves or coriander leaves.
- Add corn flour.
- Add bread crumbles and mix so that all spices are coated well.
- knead to a soft dough and make flat patties.
- coat the patties in bread crumbles.
- Shallow fry: Take a nonstick pan or griddle and add few tbsp oil.place these patties on it and cook until the bottom surface turns brown.
- Flip and cook on another side too by adding few tsp oil around the corners of patties.serve hot and crispy potato patties with tomato sauce.