1. Take all those diced vegetables (except cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes and dressing ingredients) and put them in the baking tray.
2. Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil and give a nice mix.
3. Bake at 200 degree celcius in the top most shelf.
4. Give it a mix at 5 & 10 mins.
5. After that season those vegetables with salt and pepper.
6. Bake it for another 10 mins.
7. On the other hand, start preparing the dressing.
8. Take the sweet lime’s juice, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, 1 bunch finely chopped parsley and basil and combine all of this.
9. As soon as the dressing is combined add the cottage cheese and halved cherry tomatoes.
10. Freeze it.
11. Take out the vegetables and wait till the time the cool down.
12. Mix them with the dressing properly and eat them by chewing properly (32times).
13. You can freeze this salad and use it for 2 days.