1. Mince green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and 3 tsp of water in a mixture to make green chutney.
2. Trim brown edge crusts of the bread slices with a knife. And apply butter.
3. Take one buttered bread slices. Spread little chutney on top of the butter. Arrange sliced cucumber and carrots on that.
4. Put one more buttered slice as second layer on top of vegetables. (Butter applied side should face up).
5. Now arrange onions and tomatoes slices.
6. Sprinkle salt, pepper with a squeeze of lime on the vegetables.
7. Top with third slice of bread (buttered side facing down).
8. Press well and cut into four square pieces with sharp knife. Dot with tomato ketchup and serve. You can even grill it.