Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Casserole
Add this easy to make vegetarian dish to your dinner menu. Skinny broccoli, and potato casserole.
Servings: 6 people
- 2 cups Potatoes boiled, grated
- 2 cups Broccoli florets boiled
- 1/2 cup Onions sliced
- 2 tbsp Amul Butter
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 cup Cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Mozarrella cheese
- 8 Basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the onion slices until edges just start to brown.
- In a bowl combine the grated potatoes, onion, broccoli, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Now transfer the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Top it with the remaining cheese and basil laves.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Blanch the broccoli and salt for few minute till cooked through and vibrant green. Boil potatoes until potatoes are tender it may take 15 minutes.