Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Casserole
- 2 cups Potatoes boiled, grated
- 2 cups Broccoli florets boiled
- 1/2 cup Onions sliced
- 2 tbsp Amul Butter
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 cup Cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Mozarrella cheese
- 8 Basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the onion slices until edges just start to brown.
- In a bowl combine the grated potatoes, onion, broccoli, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, salt and black pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Now transfer the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Top it with the remaining cheese and basil laves.
- Bake it for 20 minutes until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.