Garlic Chilli Mussels Pasta
Classic seafood Italian mussels spaghetti pasta flavoured with garlic and lemon.
Servings: 3 people
- 450 gms Spaghetti
- 1 kg Mussels
- 5 pcs Garlic sliced clove
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Take a large pan and boil spaghetti in salted water.
- Clean mussels with cold water and throwing away any broken shells mussels.
- Heat oil in another pan, add sliced garlic and cook it until light brown. Now add mussels and chicken stock, cook it until all the mussels are opened. Remove the remaining closed mussels.
- Now add boiled spaghetti in Mussels seasoned it with salt, pepper and red chilli flakes and toss well to coat everything.
- Cook it for 2 to 3 minute and serve hot. Garnish it with chopped basil and coriander leaves.