Crispy Cabbage Fritters
This cabbage fritter is easy to make and the perfect way to use up cabbage.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Cabbage cut into thin lengthwise strips
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- 1 cup Besan / Gram flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp Coriander seed crushed
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 cup Vegetable oil
- Water as per requirement
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour optional
- Cut cabbage and onion into thin strips and add it to a bowl.
- Add besan flour, salt, chili powder, rice flour, crushed coriander seeds into the bowl and mix well.
- Add little by little water and make it a thick batter
- Heat oil in a wok and when it reaches smoking hot, add a small amount of batter into oil till it gets a nice golden color on both sides and when done transfer it into a paper towel and serve hot.