Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Make a good combination of chicken and cheese and enjoy your weekend days.
Servings: 3 people
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 3 Boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Amul Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Food oil
- Take all purpose flour in a bowl, add black pepper and salt
- Add chicken in it and shake well.
- Add cooking oil in frying pan and shallow fry chicken until it gets golden brown.
- Set golden brown chicken aside in a bowl and add butter cubes in the same pan
- Add garlic, parmesan, and fresh parsley. Mix well on medium heat.
- Put golden brown chicken back into butter and fry for 5-7 minutes. Parmesan Garlic Chicken is ready to serve