Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Pancake
A spiced Indian style pancake better loaded with lots of vegetables and low calories.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Dosa batter thick consistency
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1/2 Capsicum chopped
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- 2 pcs Green Chilies chopped
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1 packet Oats Noodles
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 4 Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves chopped
- Take one large bowl put the dosa batter
- Add peanut butter, garlic ginger paste, salt, chopped green chilies, onions, capsicum, tomatoes and boiled oats noodles, mix the batter well.
- Take a frying pan, put oil and add cumin seeds, curry leaves and pour over the batter and mix it well.
- In a flat pan add oil and add 1 scoop of prepared batter, spread it equally.
- After the color turns brown flip the pancake and cooks it until the other side gets brown too.
- Once, it is cooked take the pancake and serve it with coriander and tomato ketchup