Basil Fried Rice with Chicken
Make this fried rice by using leftover rice and chicken pieces.
Servings: 4 people
- 3 cup Boneless chicken pieces
- 2 Onions chopped
- 150 gm Carrot chopped
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 cup Basil leaves
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups Rice cooked
- Take a pan, heat oil and cook chopped onion, capsicum, carrot, and chicken pieces. Stir fry for a minute.
- Now add green peas and salt, Mix it well.
- Add cooked rice and soya sauce, stir to combine.
- Now remove from heat and add basil leaves, mix it well.
- Cook for a minute and serve hot.