Fried Cheese Curds
- 750 ml vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup Butter milk divided
- 1 1/2 cup Besan / Gram flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 500 g Cottage cheese cubes
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Bread crumbs
- Heat oil on stove over medium heat.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Take a cube of cottage cheese / paneer and dip into buttermilk then dip into flour. set aside.
- Add the water and buttermilk in flour mixture, mix well.
- Dip paneer cubes in this buttermilk flour mixture, place into bread crumbs and cover.
- Place the paneer cubes into hot oil and cook for a minute until golden colour.
- Remove and place on a paper towel, serve it on a plate.