Moist, soft, easy and healthier than most other muffins, Muffin topped with tutti-frutti.
Servings: 2 people
- 200 g Wheat Flour
- 1 Egg
- 200 g Sugar
- 200 g Ghee / Saturated Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Tutti frutti As required
- First sieve wheat flour and baking powder together in a large bowl add sugar and butter, blend it with a hand mixer or blender till soft and fluffy.
- Now add eggs one at a time and then add vanilla essence. Now add flour and mix gently with a spoon. In the mean while, preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Now grease the muffin tray with butter and then coat with flour. Now transfer only half of muffin cup space.
- Now keep this muffin tray into the oven and bake for 25 min. Then check the muffins if baked completely with a tooth pick.
- If tooth pick comes out without any sticky substance, then our muffins are ready to cool for 10 min and then serve.