Avocado Chicken Salad
Try these flavor-packed and fresh salad from Mexican cuisine goes with tortilla chips
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Chicken finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 Avocado Ripe avocado seeded and peeled
- 2 Red apple Peeled cored, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery Finely Chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Baby red onion Finely Chopped
- 3 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 4 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Black pepper to taste
In a medium bowl Place the chicken, avocado, apple, celery, and red onion. Mash the avocado and stir it well.
Add the cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.If a mixture is looking dry, you can use 1 tsp olive oil.
Place in a bowl and cover completely with plastic wrap.Serve on sandwich bread, toasted bread, or salad greens.