Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
Satisfy your dessert cravings with this golden caramel topping cookies, perfect for cool fall days.
Servings: 3 people
- 4 cups Red apple peel 1/4 inch diced
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp Amul Butter
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 pcs Egg beaten with a splash of cream
- 2 tsp Apple Pie Spice
- 2 pcs Pie Crust
- 3 tbsp Caramel syrup
- Melt the butter, add the diced apples, apple pie spices, cinnamons and corn starch. Cook it for 3-5 minutes until the apples start to soften and the cornstarch thickens the sauce. Then remove the pan from the heat.
- Roll the pie crusts about 1/2 inch larger.
- Unroll the second crust, Spread a thin layer of apple pie filling over the top leaving enough space to seal and cut around each mound of filling.
- Brush the egg wash around the filling.
- Cover the larger crust over top and close the edges by pressing down it.
- Cut every piece of pie helping with 3 inches round cookie cutter.
- Place each piece of pie on baking sheet, then crimp the edges with a fork.
- Brush the tops with the egg wash, then cut slits in the top of each crust for steam to escape.
- Bake it in preheated 375 ovens for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove pie cookies dust some salt, drizzle warm glaze over tops of cookies.