1. Take olive oil in a bowl
2. Add the Italian herbs, black pepper & sea salt.
3. Give it a good mix.
4. Marinate the tomatoes in the olive oil mixture for 20 minutes or more.
5. Take some fresh mozzarella and cut into thick slices.
6. Get all the ingredients for the sandwich together, fresh basil, mozzarella and marinated tomatoes.
7. Take a fresh french baguette and cut into half.
8. Halve both the baguette pieces.
9. Grease the insides of the baguettes with the olive oil marinade.
10. Place the tomato slices on one side of the marinated baguette.
11. Top with the mozzarella slices. You can also spread pesto to give it a twist.
12. Finish with some fresh basil leaves (torn). If there is any leftover marinate pour it over at this point.
13. If you like your cheese melted you can also pop the sandwich into the oven and give it a quick broil until you see the mozzarella bubbling. Should take about 5 minutes in a preheated oven. And enjoy!