Meat Beat Recipe Contest
Contest Name: Meat Beat Recipe Contest
Send us your best non-veg recipe which can be done within 30 – 45 mins and win exciting prizes.
To cook meat non-veg recipes in 30 – 45 mins is not possible, so we give you the freedom to use ready meat, frozen meat, ready to use spreads in your recipes. Recipes can either be appetisers, main course or a side dishes. Indian or International Cuisine anything is fine. Your added twist is most welcomed.
Contest duration: 10th July – 5th August 2017
How to Submit the recipe?
Email us your clearly written recipe with good high-resolution quality image(step wise pics are also welcomed) on email@example.com
Your recipe must include:
- Recipe name
- Preparation time
- Cooking time
- Recipe photo
Steps to participate
- Email your recipe on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow & Like Bachelor Recipe on Facebook & Instagram
Note: Your recipe will get selected only if it has a good description, a good set of recipe instructions and a great looking pic of the dish.
1st Prize – Get a wooden chopping board personalised with his/her name (worth INR 3000)
2nd Prize – 3 complimentary prizes (worth INR 500)
Winner shall be announced on 10th August 2017
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participant’s ORIGINAL work.
- Multiple entries are welcomed.
- The recipe should not exceed 45 mins in total.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- Clean Clear Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- The contest is open to individuals across India. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- Bachelor Recipe reserves the right to extend or cancel the contest in any unforeseen conditions.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants shall be used by Bachelor Recipe for their website or marketing content.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.